I provide individual sessions to adults, adolescents and families using mindfulness in order to assist individuals deal with issues such as anxiety and stress, depression, chronic pain, addictions and relationship issues. The MindfulnessNow group courses are also able to be tailored for individuals by request.
All my sessions are rebateable through the Better Access To Mental Health or through your private health care. To be eligible for a medicare rebate, you will first need to go and see your GP and ask for a referral.
I consult from my offices at Psychology on Hay in Subiaco. Please contact me to arrange an appointment.
Jozay embodies an integrative approach that is uniquely tailored to the expressed needs of her clients, incorporating various psychotherapeutic and theoretical orientations based on traditional best practice, neuroscience and neuropsychotherapeutic approaches. She tailors therapy to meet the specific needs of her clients drawing on a range of therapeutic techniques including:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Brief Solution-Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM) Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Schema Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Self Compassion
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Narrative Therapy
- Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.
Her areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Complex trauma/ PTSD
- Anxiety disorders (panic, GAD, OCD and specific)
- Mood disorders
- Substance dependence
- Low self-esteem and assertiveness issues
- Relationship difficulties
- Workplace performance
- Chronic pain